HEC LAW GAT Online Registration 2023 Last Date to Apply has been started. The last date to register for the test is 1st August 2023. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has recently announced the registration for the Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW GAT) for the year 2023. LLB graduates who want to seek Bar Council Registration are required to take this exam. To be eligible for the test, candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Law or an equivalent qualification from a HEC recognized University.
The registration process for the Law GAT can be done online through the HEC portal at etc.hec.gov.pk. Interested candidates are advised to submit their online applications through the HEC website. Passing the HEC LAW-GAT is a mandatory step for LLB graduates before they can enter the legal profession and practice law.
LAW GAT Online Registration 2023
As per the recent announcement, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) has assigned the responsibility of conducting the HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law GAT) to the National Testing Service (NTS). This means that NTS will be organizing the Law GAT on behalf of HEC. It’s important to note that HEC conducts the Law GAT three times a year, providing applicants with three opportunities to take the test.
This offers flexibility to candidates who wish to sit for the exam and seek Bar Council Registration. All the necessary information regarding the Law GAT test can be found in the official notice. The registration advertisement for the year 2023 has been uploaded, providing complete details about the test and its requirements.
HEC LAW GAT Schedule 2023 Entry Test
All applicants who have completed a law degree from any university in Pakistan must take the HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test 2023. To register with the Pakistan Bar Council, a candidate must have passed the ETC LAW GAT Written Test 2023. The LAW GAT 2023, which will be held on August 13, 2023, is required of all law students.
ETC HEC Law GAT Test Centers
The LAW GAT Test will be held in the following Centers:
Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW -GAT) Syllabus and Pattern
|1||Constitutional History of Pakistan Constitution World Constitutions 1973 Constitution of Pakistan||10%|
|2||Islamic Jurisprudence English||10%|
|3||laws of Contract/limitation/torts/specific relief Civil Law CPC Maxims Equity||20%|
|4||Cr.P.C Criminal LawP.P.C Law of Qisas and Diyat||20%|
|5||Law of EvidenceQanoon-e-Shahadat Order, 1984 Principles||20%|
|6||International Law Public Private||10%|
|7||Cannons of Professional conduct and Etiquettes of Advocate as outlined under Chapter XII of the Pakistan Legal Practitioners& Bar Councils Rules, 1976.||05%|
|8||English Legal Language||05%|
Online Apply Law GAT Test
To register for the HEC Law GAT test online, follow these steps:
- Go to the following website: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Complete your profile information in the “My Profile” section.
- Proceed to the “Law GAT Test” link located in the menu panel on the left-hand sidebar of the online portal.
- Fill out the application form for the Law GAT test.
- Ensure that you have completed all the required fields and provided accurate information.
- Once you have filled out the application form, submit it by clicking the “Submit” button.
- Only applications that have been fully submitted and those in the “SAVE” status will be considered. Incomplete applications will be ignored.
- Deposit the test fee of Rs. 3000/- online or via ATM in Account No. O 1127900567403 at Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code 0112.
- Do not use bank drafts or pay orders for the payment.
- While filling out the application form on the ETC online registration portal, upload a paid and scanned Challan form duly stamped by any HBL branch as proof of payment.
HEC LAW GAT Online Registration 2023 Last Date
The deadline for online registration is 1st August 2023. If you encounter any issues or have questions during the registration process, you can seek assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers. Make sure to follow all the instructions and guidelines provided to successfully register for the Law GAT test.