MDCAT Registration 2023 Last Date to Apply has been announced. The Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) have officially declared the registration date for the Medical and Dental Colleges MDCAT 2023. Interested male and female students who want to appear for MDCAT 2023 should make sure to register within the specified registration period. The registration process will begin on July 17th and end on July 31st July 2023. A detailed guide to MDCAT 2023 registration can be found on this page. To successfully register, follow the instructions below.
Who May Apply for the 2023 MDCAT?
A candidate must have passed the intermediate or HSSC Pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 70 percent marks, according to the Admission Regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (as revised on 14th July 2023).
- FSC with pre-medical or equivalent minimum 70% marks
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
Interested medical and dental students in Pakistan should note down the important dates:
|Online Registration Start Date||July 17, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply without Late Fee||July 31, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply with Late Fee||August 07, 2023|
|MDCAT 2023 Exam Date||August 27, 2023|
- Current Picture
- Matric Result Card
- Intermediate Result Card
MDCAT Registration Fee 2023
The registration fee of MDCAT is Rs. 6,000/- remains the same as the previous year. Interested students should be prepared to submit this fee during the registration process to complete their application for the MDCAT 2023.
MDCAT Registration Guidelines 2023
Here is the MDCAT registration 2023 in detailed:
- Go to the official MDCAT registration website and create an account using your CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number and mobile number.
- Log in to your account using the credentials you created in the previous step to fill out the application form. Provide your Personal and Academic Information, and upload the following documents
- A passport size latest photograph with a blue or white background.
- CNIC/B-Form/NICOP or Passport.
- After filling out the application form, save it, and then print out the fee Challan.
- Deposit the application fee of Rs. 6000 at any branch of HBL, ABL, or MCB .Make sure to deposit the fee only in favor of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council using the prescribed Challan. Previously deposited Challan in favor of any other entity/organization will not be accepted.
- Scan and attach the paid copy of the fee Challan
- After uploading the paid copy of the fee Challan, review your application information, and click the “Final Submit” button to submit your application. Double-check that all the entered information is correct before final submission.
- Remember to download the PMDC MDCAT Syllabus 2023 to prepare for the exam according to the paper pattern. The MDCAT test is mandatory for all aspirants seeking admission to medical colleges in Pakistan.
Please note that the information provided here is based on the guidelines mentioned for MDCAT registration. Make sure to visit the official MDCAT registration website for any updates or changes in the process.